After getting offer letter from an university, it is necessary to do HRD/APP to the original educational documents before going to the Pre-Enrollment.
For HRD/APP it may costs like 700 to 3000 rupees. For HRD/APP it will take 2 to 7 working days.
Documents required for HRD/APP
- Offer letter
- Passport Xerox
- Original educational documents
At consulate general Italy they will ask some questions relating to the university, about Italian education system, about subjects of chosen course, educational background, financial support, etc
The embassy will release the dates for Pre-Enrollment. The Pre-Enrollment dates are like make be 5 to 6 working days.
At the time of Pre-Enrollment student must attend physically with all the required documents at the consulate general of Mumbai.
Documents required for Pre-Enrollment
- Original educational documents completed with HRD/APP.
- Two passport-size photographs (white background) for the photo authentication.
- Two original pre-enrollment forms (called as FORM-A which can be downloaded from the university or embassy website duly filled by the student except for the signature to be done in Front of the consular office).
- Passport original along with two Xerox copies (first and last).
- Resume: Italy visa process
Certificate verification can be done before or after going to the Pre-Enrollment. Certificate verification will be done at VFS Global Services Hyderabad.
It will take 10 to 15 working days. It costs like 2300 rupees (for intermediate certificates it's like 150 to 500 rupees).