Eligibility Criteria for IELTS
Eligibility Criteria for IELTS:
- IELTS is not recommended for candidates under the age of 16.
- It is eligible for students
- Students who are applying to study in UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and US.
- Medical professionals planning to work or follow further study in the UK, Australia or US.
- People planning to emigrate to Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Fees for IELTS
In India, the fee is Rs.11300, payable at the time of registration..
Candidates who request a postponement or cancellation of their test within 5 weeks of the test date will normally be charged the full fee unless they are able to provide appropriate medical evidence to support their request within 5 days of the test date.
- If a candidate's wishes to transfer the test date then the candidate will have to pay Rs.1,900/- as transfer fee.
- If a candidate wishes to cancel the test date then there will be a deduction of Rs.1,900/- from the test fee and the balance is refunded to the candidate.
- Candidates who request for a cancellation of their registration more than 5 weeks prior to the test date will receive a refund of Rs.5,700/- (75% of the test fee).