TOEFL Test Security
ETS has long been at the forefront of combating test security concerns. There strategy is a 3-pronged approach of prevention, detection and communication, which is designed to protect the integrity of test scores.
In addition, the ETS Office of Testing Integrity constantly monitors testing, investigates security issues and strives to ensure score validity worldwide, maintaining its long-standing commitment to reliable and secure test scores.
- Using the Highest Standards to Create Test Content
- Establishing Secure Test Centers
- Training of Test Center Administrators
- Instituting and Enforcing Test Taker Rules and Requirements
- Maintaining the Quality of Scoring and Score Reporting
- ETS is Vigilant in Identifying and Taking Action against Test Taker Misconduct
- Monitoring Score Statistics
Keeping Score Users Informed is Our Priority