5 Interesting facts to study in Australia:
Australia is a dynamic, vibrant country with energetic, friendly people to study in Australia. Multicultural Australia is English-speaking and a safe and friendly society in which students can learn and travel freely.
1. 3rd most popular international student destination in the world
2. 5 out of 30 best cities in the world are in Australia
3. 22,000 Courses; 1100 Institutions
4. 8 out of 100 top universities in the world are Australian
5. 9th in the world ahead of Germany, New Zealand & Japan
Australia offers an educational experience that makes a real difference. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and think independently.
Cost of Study in Australia:
Australia has been the major crowd-pleaser for its brilliant cost benefiting factor. The study in Australia cost is relatively affordable and cheaper than that of the UK, USA and any other European countries.
1. Australia is one of the safest countries in the world for students.
2. Study in Australia offers value for your money
3. It’s cheaper to study in Australia compared to many other
4. Avail best scholarships and fellowships
5. Part time work is available for students
6. Affordable education with extensive tuition fees
In order to motivate the students, the Australian Universities offer a wide range of scholarship schemes intended to the potential students. This also curbs the expenses of the students. Here is an abstract idea to study in Australia cost.